FYI - if you have a private account, I generally will not follow unless you let me know it's ok - my settings are not private and I don't want to accidentally compromise your privacy 😀. On the other hand, I have heard of some businesses that didn't realize they were private and didn't want to be. So if you WANT to be public (or private) , take a sec to check your settings (tho I looked and can't figure out how to do that 😏 I bet one of my sweet friends does - perhaps @denyskelley or @lumyers ? 😀😀😀)


via Instagram http://ift.tt/1Vrhbpi

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you - both here and at SandwichINK.com :)

KayeSwain.com

About Kaye Swain

Kaye Swain Real Estate 548 Gibson Drive, Suite 200, Roseville CA 95678 657-229-Kaye, 657-229-5293, 916-768-0127

Facebook 

CalBRE#01966207

If you have a brokerage relationship with another agency,

this is not intended as a solicitation.

All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.

Equal Opportunity Housing Provider